1L Weather Masterguard Base (Pure White)
Weather Masterguard is an excellent, durable and high-quality outdoor water-base acrylic emulsion topcoat modified with opaque polymers. It provides a tough and smooth finishing on exterior wall.
Paint Condition :
Colour : White (Can Customize / Mix )
Gloss : Matt to Sheen
- Touch Dry: 20-30 minutes
- Recoat Time : 2-3 hours
Clean Up : Tap Water
- Non-toxic, fast drying, low VOC (Volatile Organic Content)
- Very good scrub resistance
- Can be tinted
- Tough and durable on exterior
- 6 years promised durability
Method : Brush or Roller
Coverage : 7-9 sq.m. per litre (Depends on surface porosity and application method)
Reduction : Up to 10% by volume with water (This may affect the hiding strength)
Number of coats : 1-2 full coats
Recommended Dry Film : 35-45 microns
Recommended Dry Film : 110-145 microns
Shelf Life : 2 years
Direction For Use:
- Use personal care gloves and eye goggle
- All equipment (spray gun etc) should be washed clean immediately after use
- Avoid material from freezing
- Avoid breathing vapor and spray mist. Use adequate ventilation
Surface Preparation :
For Wood Substrates
Ensure substrate is free from loose dirt, dust, grease , oil, wax, must be firm, free from mildew and other foreign matter.
For Mineral Substrates
Remove uncurled plaster, cement, mood, release agent and other foreign matter. Prime with AQUACOLY WALL SEALER or with other recommended undercoat.
For Previously Painted Substrates
Completely remove old loose paint before application. Spot prime with AQUACOLY WALL SEALER if necessary.